All your hydroponic garden needs is a system, water, light, seeds and nutrients. You’ll grow more in shorter time than traditional gardens, without the bugs and dirt.
Give your plants nutrients and plenty of controlled light. Regularly test the water. Keep the temperature and humidity in range. You’ll see a payoff in no time.
- Grow one plant or scale up
- The roots of plants hang in water rich with air bubbles and nutrients
Tend Your Hydroponics Garden Diligently
Your do it yourself hydroponic system can be up and running in no time. Immerse yourself in this crafty, productive indoor garden activity. It’s a hands-on grow challenge that incorporates a touch of science, nature, creativity, and payoff! When scaled up, your hydroponics system can grow into a business venture, or simply help put food on the table.
We offer deep water system hydroponics, an entry-level, intro to hydroponics. For the ambitious, try an ebb and flow system, which enables you to grow multiple plants at one time. It pays for itself with high yields and efficiency over time. You can also build your own piece by piece or expand on your system with our solid selection of hydroponic garden equipment.
- Grow multiple plants at one time
- Floods and drains a tray of plants with nutrient-filled water on a schedule
Imagine your own hydroponics farm in your own home. All your hydroponics garden needs is a system, water, lights, seeds and nutrients. Grow vegetables like hydroponic tomatoes, lettuce, spinach and herbs. We can help make it happen. We have all the supplies and hydroponics nutrients you need to keep your plants on a general hydroponics feeding schedule. When done right, you can get twice as much harvest in less time than traditional soil-and-sun outdoor gardens.
Aeroponics – Hydroponics System
Aeroponics is a hydroponics system where the roots of a plant are suspended in an air chamber (or growth chamber), and periodically misted with a nutrient solution. This hydroponic method is unique in that it requires no grow medium, allowing for superior aeration of the root system.
There are plenty of options available to hydroponic growers using Aeroponics. Some Aeroponic systems are very basic and easy to operate, right out of the box. Other Aeroponic systems are a bit more complex and often employ pumps and timing features. These more elaborate hydroponic systems are better-suited for people wishing to grow larger and more diverse plant varieties.
Advantages of using Aeroponic hydroponics systems
- Excellent aeration of roots (constant high oxygen levels)
- Fast plant growth
- No grow medium required
- Easy system to maintain, and space-saving
- Less water and nutrients are used
Disadvantages of using Aeroponic hydroponics systems
- Cleaning of root chamber required
- Dependent on the system to function properly (any problem with the pump, etc. may harm plants)
- Administering of the proper nutrients at the correct time is crucial to plant health
Recommended Aeroponics Systems
|• Great for medium to large plants|
• Vortex Sprayer works to provide oxygen to nutrient solution
• Includes 17-Gallon reservoir with lid, sprayer, 6 lid inserts, plastic cups, liners, caps, and Flora kit
|• 32.2 lbs.|
• 22.9" x 19.1" x 26.1"
|• 60 sites for serious aeroponic growing|
• Excellent oxygen/water/nutrients ratio
• complete w/ 36 net cups, pump, plumbing and fittings, coco inserts, nutrient solution, and leg stands
|• 121 lbs.|
• 75" x 11" x 16"
25 Site Aeroponic Cloning Machine
|< ||• Complete aeroponic system for cloning|
• Includes 25 sites, reservoir w/lid, spray with misters, 317GPH pump and inserts
• 13 spray head for full coverage
• Organic - no need for growth hormone or chemicals
• Expect 100% success rate
|• 6.95 lbs.>|
• 14.5" x 11.5" x 14.5"